If you are considering purchasing a property in the Murcia region, and would like to view properties with our company we are happy to arrange a no pressure inspection trip for 2 people for 2 nights.
The visit will include transfers to and from the airport, 2 nights accommodation for 2 people, a local area tour, viewings of your preferred properties and also accompanied visits to lawyers, banks and notary if required. The accommodation will be in self catering apartments on one of the local resorts depending on your property requirements.
We tailor each inspection trip to individual requirements and an itinerary will be agreed with you prior to your arrival. We will also give you a full tour of the local areas so hiring a car isn’t necessary if you prefer not to incur this additional cost.
Terms & Conditions for Just Murcia Property Free Inspection Trip Offer:
• Dates of our trips are flexible and based on availability of suitable accommodation. We cannot guarantee availability for any dates.
• There is a maximum 2 night stay for a maximum of 2 people and meals are not included. Additional nights or accommodation for additional guests can be arranged but may be chargeable.
• Flights and travel costs from your home country to Spain are not included and must be booked independently by you..
• Inspections trips cannot be added to any other existing trip or holiday.
• Inspection trips are subject to all attendees viewing properties exclusively with Just Murcia. Property. Viewings with other agents, banks or developers during your stay with us are not permitted.
• Just Murcia Property only offer inspection trips subject to and following pre-qualification of intent and ability to purchase.
• Just Murcia Property reserve the right to decline any application for free accommodation for any reason and at their sole discretion.
• Our inspection trips are strictly "no pressure" and designed to be stress free and informative. By attending you are under no obligation to purchase a property through Just Murcia Property either during or following your trip.