Displaying items by tag: Murcia Property For Sale
A recent report from the Spain’s Notaries regarding property activity confirms that Murcia was the only region in Spain with an increase in property sales during the later part of 2019. This report confirms the increasing popularity of the area of Murcia for both Spanish and foreign nationals wishing to purchase a property in the sun.
The report shows that out of the 17 autonomous regions of Spain, Murcia was the only one that showed an overall increase of 3.4 % of property sales during the third quarter of last year compared to the previous year. This is a very encouraging sign and shows that both Spanish and foreign nationals are realising the great property deals that are available in the region.
Another report from the property website www.kyero.com shows that the most popular area searched on their portal for property in the region of Murcia was Torre Pacheco. This area is where the Mar Menor Golf resort is located and here clients can find extremely well priced 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartments available at discounted prices. It also shows that the areas of Los Alcazares and San Pedro del Pinatar are increasingly popular due to fantastic new build properties currently being marketed there.
Overall the property market in Murcia is showing increasing signs of improvement and with prices showing increases quarter on quarter those wishing to invest in property in the region should consider doing this sooner rather than later to avoid higher prices.
We are able to provide clients with a complete rental service, including the advertising and marketing of the property if required.
We work with all the main web portals in order to advertise your property and will register it with the local authorities on your behalf in order to obtain a rental licence.
We manage both short and long term rentals depending on the clients requirements.
If you wish to rent out your property and require assistance please contact us.
If you are considering purchasing a property in the Murcia region, and would like to view properties with our company we are happy to arrange a no pressure inspection trip for 2 people for 2 nights.
The visit will include transfers to and from the airport, 2 nights accommodation for 2 people, a local area tour, viewings of your preferred properties and also accompanied visits to lawyers, banks and notary if required. The accommodation will be in self catering apartments on one of the local resorts depending on your property requirements.
We tailor each inspection trip to individual requirements and an itinerary will be agreed with you prior to your arrival. We will also give you a full tour of the local areas so hiring a car isn’t necessary if you prefer not to incur this additional cost.
Terms & Conditions for Just Murcia Property Free Inspection Trip Offer:
• Dates of our trips are flexible and based on availability of suitable accommodation. We cannot guarantee availability for any dates.
• There is a maximum 2 night stay for a maximum of 2 people and meals are not included. Additional nights or accommodation for additional guests can be arranged but may be chargeable.
• Flights and travel costs from your home country to Spain are not included and must be booked independently by you..
• Inspections trips cannot be added to any other existing trip or holiday.
• Inspection trips are subject to all attendees viewing properties exclusively with Just Murcia. Property. Viewings with other agents, banks or developers during your stay with us are not permitted.
• Just Murcia Property only offer inspection trips subject to and following pre-qualification of intent and ability to purchase.
• Just Murcia Property reserve the right to decline any application for free accommodation for any reason and at their sole discretion.
• Our inspection trips are strictly "no pressure" and designed to be stress free and informative. By attending you are under no obligation to purchase a property through Just Murcia Property either during or following your trip.